Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Wears The Trousers

I really should stay clear of Wears The Trousers - a website which basically just panders to my estrogen laced music addiction and thus costs me a whole shedful of green.

Just so I can spread the joy here are their latest finds...

Ida Maria ‘I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked’ [bonus points for a top title]


Cake Bake Betty - ‘Oklahoma City’ [crazy name, crazy sound, crazy video]


ps
I make no apologies for returning to the subject of one Alison Sudol aka A Fine Frenzy. Mind bogglingly beautiful with a voice to match, and d'ya know she can tun out a fair tune as well. Watching this left me with something in my eye...

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm sick of that Ida Maria track already, but if you want to see her she's at Club Academy in November.

Me... said...

really? I'd never heard of her before yesterday. I might just pop along for a larf :)